Woodside Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Woodside

Woodside Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 49 condos for sale (Airdrie) and 2 Woodside condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Airdrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Woodside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Woodside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (88%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Woodside rentals (12%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Woodside townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Woodside too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Williamstown real estate or homes for sale in Reunion. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Airdrie real estate agent directory to start viewing some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
airdrie
woodside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.