Summerhill Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Summerhill

Summerhill Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 149 total listed townhouses (Airdrie) and 2 Summerhill townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Summerhill MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Summerhill, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Summerhill rentals (15%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 12 houses for sale in Summerhill. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Waterstone real estate or homes for sale in Luxstone. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
airdrie
summerhill
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.