Stonegate Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $239,900 to $319,900
  • $290,425 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Stonegate

Stonegate Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 126 total listed townhouses (Airdrie) and 4 Stonegate townhouses listed, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Airdrie) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Stonegate MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Stonegate, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Stonegate rentals (16%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Stonegate. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Silver Creek real estate or homes for sale in Sunridge. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Airdrie real estate agents to start viewing some Airdrie townhouses today!

airdrie
stonegate
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.