Prairie Springs Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Prairie Springs Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 49 condos for sale in Airdrie and listed, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Airdrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Prairie Springs MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Prairie Springs, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Prairie Springs rentals (15%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 14 Prairie Springs townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Prairie Springs too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Windsong real estate or homes for sale in Coopers Crossing. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
airdrie
prairie-springs
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.