Coopers Crossing Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Coopers Crossing

Coopers Crossing Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 148 townhomes for sale in Airdrie and 7 Coopers Crossing townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Airdrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Coopers Crossing MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Coopers Crossing, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Coopers Crossing rentals (15%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Coopers Crossing. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Morningside real estate or homes for sale in Prairie Springs. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate agents to start viewing some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
airdrie
coopers-crossing
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.