Coopers Crossing Condos, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Coopers Crossing Condos for Sale, Airdrie

With 49 Airdrie condos and on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Airdrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Coopers Crossing MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Coopers Crossing, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Coopers Crossing rentals (15%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 7 Coopers Crossing townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Coopers Crossing too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Morningside real estate or homes for sale in Prairie Springs. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Airdrie average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie REALTORS® to start visiting some Airdrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
airdrie
coopers-crossing
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.