Mount Pleasant Vw Townhouses, Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Vancouver
  4. Mount Pleasant Vw

Mount Pleasant Vw Townhouses for Sale, Vancouver

With 433 townhouses for sale in Vancouver and 7 Mount Pleasant VW townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vancouver MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Mount Pleasant VW MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Mount Pleasant VW, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Mount Pleasant VW rentals (10%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Mount Pleasant VW. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Mount Pleasant VW too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Mount Pleasant VE real estate or homes for sale in Cambie. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vancouver real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vancouver REALTORS® to start touring some Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
vancouver
mount-pleasant-vw
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.