Minesing Townhouses, Springwater

Reset Filters

Minesing Townhouses for Sale, Springwater

With 1 total listed townhouses (Springwater) and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Springwater by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Springwater real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Minesing MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Minesing, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Minesing rentals (11%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Minesing. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Snow Valley real estate or homes for sale in Rural Springwater. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Springwater average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Springwater real estate brokers to start viewing some Springwater townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
springwater
minesing
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.