Mclennan Condos, Richmond

Reset Filters

Mclennan Condos for Sale, Richmond

With 591 condos for sale in Richmond and for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Richmond) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the McLennan MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in McLennan, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Richmond Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in McLennan rentals (14%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in McLennan. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some East Richmond real estate or homes for sale in McLennan North. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Richmond real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Richmond real estate agents to start touring some Richmond condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
richmond
mclennan
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.