Horseshoe Valley Townhouses, Oro Medonte

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Oro Medonte
  4. Horseshoe Valley

Horseshoe Valley Townhouses for Sale, Oro Medonte

With 6 townhouses for sale in Oro Medonte and 5 Horseshoe Valley townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Oro Medonte by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Oro Medonte MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Horseshoe Valley MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Horseshoe Valley, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (74%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Horseshoe Valley rentals (26%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Horseshoe Valley. Want more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Horseshoe Valley too. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Oro Medonte real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Oro Medonte REALTORS® to start visiting some Oro Medonte townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
oro-medonte
horseshoe-valley
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.