Nanton Houses

24 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 24

Nanton Houses for Sale

With 25 Nanton houses for sale, discovering the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Nanton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Nanton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Nanton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Nanton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Nanton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (83%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Nanton rentals (17%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Nanton. Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 4 Nanton townhouses for sale too. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Nanton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Nanton real estate agent directory to start touring some Nanton houses today!

nanton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.