Milton Heights Townhouses, Milton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Milton
  4. Milton Heights

Milton Heights Townhouses for Sale, Milton

With 124 total listed townhouses (Milton) and 7 Milton Heights townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Milton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Milton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Milton Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Milton Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Milton Heights rentals (9%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 4 houses for sale in Milton Heights. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Harrison real estate or homes for sale in MI Rural Milton. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Milton real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Milton REALTORS® to start visiting some Milton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
milton
milton-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.