Milliken Mills East Houses, Markham

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Markham
  4. Milliken Mills East

Milliken Mills East Houses for Sale, Markham

With 348 houses for sale in Markham and 12 Milliken Mills East houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Markham by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Markham MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Milliken Mills East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Milliken Mills East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Milliken Mills East rentals (11%). If you're looking for Milliken Mills East apartments for rent or Milliken Mills East house rentals, or just want to browse Markham rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Milliken Mills East. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Milliken Mills West real estate or homes for sale in Middlefield. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Markham housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Markham REALTORS® to start viewing some Markham houses today!

markham
milliken-mills-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.