Gilford Condos, Innisfil

Reset Filters

Gilford Condos for Sale, Innisfil

With 35 Innisfil condos for sale and on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Innisfil by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Innisfil) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Gilford MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Gilford, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Gilford rentals (14%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in Gilford. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Rural Innisfil real estate or homes for sale in Churchill. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Innisfil average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Innisfil real estate agents to start visiting some Innisfil condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl

Toronto has a worldwide reputation as a city of art lovers ' a well-justified reputation with almost 290 free-to-see public art installations throughout the city. We tell you where to go and what to see

Public art in Toronto: Create your own art crawl
innisfil
gilford
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.