Heartland Townhouses, Cochrane

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Cochrane
  4. Heartland

Heartland Townhouses for Sale, Cochrane

With 103 Cochrane townhouses for sale and 9 Heartland townhouses for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Cochrane by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Cochrane MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Heartland MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Heartland, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Heartland rentals (10%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Heartland. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some West Point real estate or homes for sale in West Valley. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Cochrane real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Cochrane REALTORS® to start touring some Cochrane townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
cochrane
heartland
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.