Courtice Townhouses, Clarington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Clarington
  4. Courtice

Courtice Townhouses for Sale, Clarington

With 15 Clarington townhouses and 6 Courtice townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Clarington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Clarington MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Courtice MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Courtice, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (93%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Courtice rentals (7%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 83 houses for sale in Courtice. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Clarington real estate or homes for sale in Bowmanville. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Clarington average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Clarington REALTORS® to start viewing some Clarington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
clarington
courtice
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.