Carleton Place Townhouses

8 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 8 of 8

Carleton Place Townhouses for Sale

With 8 Carleton Place townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Carleton Place by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Carleton Place real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Carleton Place MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Carleton Place, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Carleton Place Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (74%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in Carleton Place rentals (26%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Carleton Place. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Carleton Place housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Carleton Place real estate brokers to start viewing some Carleton Place townhouses today!

carleton-place
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.