Citadel Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Citadel

Citadel Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2049 Calgary townhouses and 9 Citadel townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Calgary are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Citadel MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Citadel, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Citadel rentals (8%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Citadel. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Hamptons real estate or homes for sale in Hawkwood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Calgary real estate agent directory to start viewing some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
calgary
citadel
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.