The Crest Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters

The Crest Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 460 condos for sale (Burnaby) and on the market, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Burnaby) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the The Crest MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in The Crest, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in The Crest rentals (10%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 6 The Crest townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in The Crest too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some East Burnaby real estate or homes for sale in Burnaby Lake. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby real estate agents to start visiting some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
burnaby
the-crest
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.