Government Road Condos, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 10 of 10
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Government Road

Government Road Condos for Sale, Burnaby

With 448 condos for sale (Burnaby) and 10 Government Road condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Burnaby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Government Road MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Government Road, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (78%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Government Road rentals (22%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 8 Government Road townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Government Road too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Sullivan Heights real estate or homes for sale in Cariboo. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burnaby REALTORS® to start visiting some Burnaby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
burnaby
government-road
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.