Northgate Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 6 of 6
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Northgate

Northgate Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 313 Brampton townhouses and 6 Northgate townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Brampton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Northgate MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Northgate, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Brampton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Northgate rentals (11%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 14 houses for sale in Northgate. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central Park real estate or homes for sale in Bramalea North Industrial. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Brampton real estate agents to start touring some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
brampton
northgate
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.