Avondale Townhouses, Brampton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 9 of 9
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Brampton
  4. Avondale

Avondale Townhouses for Sale, Brampton

With 307 Brampton townhouses and 9 Avondale townhouses listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Brampton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Brampton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Avondale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Avondale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Brampton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (73%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Avondale rentals (27%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 18 houses for sale in Avondale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Southgate real estate or homes for sale in Queen Street Corridor. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Brampton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Brampton REALTORS® to start viewing some Brampton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
brampton
avondale
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.