Holly Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Holly

Holly Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 64 townhouses for sale in Barrie and 4 Holly townhouses listed, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Holly MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Holly, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Holly rentals (11%). If you're looking for Holly apartments for rent or Holly house rentals, or just want to browse Barrie rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Holly. Want something more substantial? There are currently 41 houses for sale in Holly too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some 400 West real estate or homes for sale in Ardagh. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
barrie
holly
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.