Grove East Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Grove East

Grove East Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 192 condos for sale (Barrie) and 3 Grove East condos listed, discovering the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Barrie) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Grove East MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Grove East, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (78%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Grove East rentals (22%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 3 Grove East townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Grove East too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Georgian Drive real estate or homes for sale in Wellington. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Barrie real estate agent directory to start viewing some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
barrie
grove-east
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.