Codrington Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters

Codrington Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 99 Barrie condos for sale and listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Barrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Codrington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Codrington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (66%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Codrington rentals (34%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 3 Codrington townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 13 houses for sale in Codrington too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some North Shore real estate or homes for sale in City Centre. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Barrie real estate brokers to start viewing some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
barrie
codrington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.