Ardagh Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 33
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. Ardagh

Ardagh Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 166 Barrie condos for sale and 33 Ardagh condos on the market, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Ardagh MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Ardagh, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Barrie Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Ardagh rentals (10%). If you're looking for Ardagh apartments for rent or Ardagh house rentals, or just want to browse Barrie rentals, we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 25 Ardagh townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 62 houses for sale in Ardagh too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 400 West real estate or homes for sale in Holly. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start visiting some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada

TREB is fighting to keep seller information private, but that also means keeping sold data private. How do other real estate boards treat historical sold information' We'll tell you

Where to find real estate sold data in Canada
barrie
ardagh
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.