Northwest Ajax Condos, Ajax

Reset Filters

Northwest Ajax Condos for Sale, Ajax

With 24 Ajax condos for sale and listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Ajax real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Northwest Ajax MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Northwest Ajax, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Northwest Ajax rentals (9%).

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 17 Northwest Ajax townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Northwest Ajax too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Northeast Ajax real estate or homes for sale in Central. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Ajax housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Ajax real estate brokers to start viewing some Ajax condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
ajax
northwest-ajax
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.