Central Townhouses, Ajax

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ajax
  4. Central

Central Townhouses for Sale, Ajax

With 32 Ajax townhouses and 1 Central townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Ajax) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Central MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Central, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Central rentals (20%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Central. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Central East real estate or homes for sale in Northeast Ajax. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Ajax housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Ajax real estate agent directory to start visiting some Ajax townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
ajax
central
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.