Central West Houses, Ajax

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 30
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Ajax
  4. Central West

Central West Houses for Sale, Ajax

With 187 Ajax houses for sale and 30 Central West houses listed, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Ajax by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Ajax real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Central West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Central West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Ajax Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Central West rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Central West. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 3 Central West townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Central real estate or homes for sale in Northwest Ajax. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Ajax average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Ajax real estate brokers to start viewing some Ajax houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
ajax
central-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.