Meadowbrook Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters

Meadowbrook Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 148 Airdrie townhouses for sale and listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Airdrie are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Meadowbrook MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Meadowbrook, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Meadowbrook rentals (11%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Meadowbrook. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Kings Heights real estate or homes for sale in Ravenswood. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Airdrie real estate agent directory to start viewing some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
airdrie
meadowbrook
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.