Edgewater Houses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
  • 7 Homes for Sale

  • $310,000 to $369,900
  • $340,657 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Edgewater

Edgewater Houses for Sale, Airdrie

With 418 houses for sale (Airdrie) and 7 Edgewater houses for sale, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Airdrie MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Edgewater MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Edgewater, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (84%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Edgewater rentals (16%).

Want a place with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 1 Edgewater townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Airdrie Meadows real estate or homes for sale in Big Springs. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Airdrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie REALTORS® to start touring some Airdrie houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
airdrie
edgewater
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.