Panorama Village Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 3 Homes for Sale

  • $1,650,000 to $2,398,000
  • $2,009,333 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Panorama Village

Panorama Village Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 47 townhouses for sale in West Vancouver and 4 Panorama Village townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (West Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Panorama Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Panorama Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (91%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Panorama Village rentals (9%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Panorama Village. Want something more substantial? There are currently 1 houses for sale in Panorama Village too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Whitby Estates real estate or homes for sale in Queens. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our West Vancouver real estate agent directory to start viewing some West Vancouver townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
west-vancouver
panorama-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.