Cedardale Townhouses, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $839,000 to $848,000
  • $843,500 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. Cedardale

Cedardale Townhouses for Sale, West Vancouver

With 45 townhouses for sale in West Vancouver and 2 Cedardale townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (West Vancouver) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cedardale MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Cedardale, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (84%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cedardale rentals (16%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 4 condos for sale in Cedardale. Want more square footage? There are currently 3 houses for sale in Cedardale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Park Royal real estate or homes for sale in British Properties. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? West Vancouver real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate agents to start touring some West Vancouver townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.