British Properties Condos, West Vancouver

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. West Vancouver
  4. British Properties

British Properties Condos for Sale, West Vancouver

With 87 condos for sale in West Vancouver and 1 British Properties condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in West Vancouver by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (West Vancouver) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the British Properties MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in British Properties, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The West Vancouver Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (91%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in British Properties rentals (9%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 93 houses for sale in British Properties. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Glenmore real estate or homes for sale in Chartwell. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? West Vancouver housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our West Vancouver real estate agents to start visiting some West Vancouver condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
west-vancouver
british-properties
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.