Steveston South Townhouses, Richmond

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 14 of 14
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Richmond
  4. Steveston South

Steveston South Townhouses for Sale, Richmond

With 310 townhomes for sale in Richmond and 14 Steveston South townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Richmond by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Richmond) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Steveston South MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Steveston South, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Steveston South rentals (11%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Steveston South. Considering more square footage? There are currently 29 houses for sale in Steveston South too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Westwind real estate or homes for sale in Steveston Village. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Richmond housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Richmond real estate agent directory to start viewing some Richmond townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
richmond
steveston-south
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.