Lefroy Condos, Innisfil

Reset Filters

Lefroy Condos for Sale, Innisfil

With 42 Innisfil condos for sale and listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Innisfil by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Innisfil MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lefroy MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Lefroy, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (85%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Lefroy rentals (15%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 9 Lefroy townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 42 houses for sale in Lefroy too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Rural Innisfil real estate or homes for sale in Alcona. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Innisfil average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Innisfil REALTORS® to start viewing some Innisfil condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting

When looking to purchase a home, potential buyers can be easily swayed by stunning staging and perfect curb appeal. But what about sellers and agents who go the extra mile to cover-up perceived problems' Here are a few seller tactics to watch out for when searching for a home

7 sneaky seller cover-ups to watch out for when house-hunting
innisfil
lefroy
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.