Cookstown Townhouses, Innisfil

Reset Filters

Cookstown Townhouses for Sale, Innisfil

With 30 Innisfil townhouses for sale and for sale, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Innisfil by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Innisfil real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cookstown MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Cookstown, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Cookstown rentals (13%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 23 houses for sale in Cookstown. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Rural Innisfil real estate or homes for sale in Alcona. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Innisfil real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Innisfil real estate brokers to start touring some Innisfil townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
innisfil
cookstown
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.