Reunion Townhouses, Airdrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Airdrie
  4. Reunion

Reunion Townhouses for Sale, Airdrie

With 145 townhouses for sale in Airdrie and 3 Reunion townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Airdrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Airdrie real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Reunion MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Reunion, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Reunion rentals (13%).

Want something more substantial? There are currently 31 houses for sale in Reunion. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Woodside real estate or homes for sale in Williamstown. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Airdrie average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Airdrie real estate brokers to start visiting some Airdrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
airdrie
reunion
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.