About Tyler Dmytrow
Tyler is a meticulous and thorough Realtor dedicated to serving his clients needs and protecting their interests. His responsiveness allows his clients to receive timely information in order to make the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Tyler has had a life long passion for real estate, getting his start in the commercial segment upon graduating university.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce Honours degree focusing on finance and marketing, while undertaking his degree he served nearly eight years in the Canadian Army, deploying to Afghanistan in 2009/2010 where he worked with the Kandahar Provincial Reconstruction Team. These experiences have contributed to his high level of integrity and professionalism; he brings a disciplined approach in leading his clients through the real estate process.
His passion for real estate drives him to continually expand his knowledge and skills of the industry, he is currently undertaking a Diploma Program in Urban Land Economics with the University of British Columbia focused on real estate development.
Please feel free to contact Tyler regarding your real estate needs, he would be happy to help.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- Toronto Islands
- Favorite place to eat?
- Grand Electric
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Enjoying the outdoors and exploring Toronto's vibrant neighborhoods & events.
- If you could travel anywhere?
- If you could live in another country?
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- Walkable City: How Downtown can Save America, One Step at a Time - Jeff Speck
- Your perfect style of home?
- Renovated & Modernized Historic Home
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- Bjarke Ingels
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- Oh Ya!
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?