Linkside Condos, Spruce Grove

Reset Filters

Linkside Condos for Sale, Spruce Grove

With 33 Spruce Grove condos for sale and for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Spruce Grove by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Spruce Grove) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Linkside MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Linkside, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (95%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Linkside rentals (5%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Linkside. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Stoneshire real estate or homes for sale in Jesperdale. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Spruce Grove real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Spruce Grove real estate agents to start touring some Spruce Grove condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
spruce-grove
linkside
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.