Clarence Pointe Houses, Rockland

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $256,000 to $899,900
  • $577,950 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Rockland
  4. Clarence Pointe

Clarence Pointe Houses for Sale, Rockland

With 74 houses in Rockland for sale and 2 CLARENCE POINTE houses listed, discovering the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Rockland by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Rockland real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the CLARENCE POINTE MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in CLARENCE POINTE, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in CLARENCE POINTE rentals (11%).

Get in touch with one of our Rockland real estate brokers to start viewing some Rockland houses today!

rockland
clarence-pointe
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.