Cathedral Houses, Regina

23 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 23 of 23

Cathedral Houses for Sale, Regina

With 775 houses for sale in Regina and 23 Cathedral houses for sale, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Regina by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Regina) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Cathedral MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Cathedral, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (60%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Cathedral rentals (40%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Cathedral. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at. Get in touch with one of our Regina real estate agents to start touring some Regina houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
regina
cathedral
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.