About Paul Dunderas
A true Canadian, I was born in Northern Ontario and I spent my formative years in the west end of Toronto. It seem only natural for me to enter the real estate profession after experiencing my parent's purchase and sell over 10 homes throughout their lives.
I graduated from York University with a B.A. in History. Most of my early years were spent in the business world dedicated to the field of marketing. One of my favorite experiences was working as the Marketing Director in the retirement living business in Scarborough There I learned to appreciate the frustrations seniors have of downsizing. Now I specialize in working with seniors to help them with the transition from a larger home to a condo or bungalow. This has truly a become a passion for me. Of course, I am open to working with any age group. First time buyers are always an rewarding challenge as they are making their first major purchase in life.
Living now in Markham for over 13 years matched with the length of my tenure in real estate, I work with individuals and families throughout Richmond Hill, Markham, North York, Pickering, Ajax and Whitby.
I love working for Zolo Realty. The support available to me is second to none and my Zolo real estate and mortgage colleagues are consummate professionals.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- Annual Rotary Ribfest - I am a Rotarian
- Favorite place to eat?
- At home - I'm an amateur chef at heart
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Showing homes and making offers
- If you could travel anywhere?
- The Greek Islands are first on my bucket list
- If you could live in another country?
- United States in Florida, home away from home
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- Billions and Homeland
- Your perfect style of home?
- Ranch bungalow or low-rise loft
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- former U.S. President Barack Obama
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- Oh Ya!
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?
- All of the above. Did someone say snacks?