About Krystal Macarthur
Krystal a Registered Real Estate Professional with Zolo Realty Brokerage in York Region, Ontario. She began her career in Real Estate in 2009, after working for several years as a Personal Trainer, and then owning a restaurant in Downtown Toronto.
Helping people is her passion, whether it is reaching a fitness goal, entertaining them with a well-crafted meal, or helping them find their dream home, her number one priority is providing her clients with the type of service they want to tell their friends about. When it comes to making the big decisions, Krystal is your honest confidant, providing her experience and knowledge to help her clients make the right choice.
As part of the Zolo's 2015 Winners Circle, she has worked with Top Agents at Royal LePage and Re/Max. She understands that open and honest communication is key to being a successful real estate agent. She knows the right questions to ask works hard to negotiate the best price and terms possible for all her clients and has a genuine dedication to serving her clients needs and protecting their interests.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- Artisan Market
- Favorite place to eat?
- Aqua Grill
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Hiking and skating
- If you could travel anywhere?
- Costa Rica
- If you could live in another country?
- Costa Rica
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- The power of Story
- Your perfect style of home?
- Split level
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- Oh Ya!
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?