Georgina Island Townhouses, Georgina Islands

Reset Filters

Georgina Island Townhouses for Sale, Georgina Islands

With 0 Georgina Islands townhouses for sale and for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Georgina Islands by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Georgina Islands MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Georgina Island MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Georgina Island, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Georgina Island rentals (14%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Georgina Island. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Georgina Islands housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Georgina Islands REALTORS® to start touring some Georgina Islands townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots
georgina-islands
georgina-island
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.