Georgina Island Houses, Georgina Islands

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Georgina Islands
  4. Georgina Island

Georgina Island Houses for Sale, Georgina Islands

With 10 Georgina Islands houses on the market and 7 Georgina Island houses listed, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Georgina Islands by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Georgina Islands MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Georgina Island MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Georgina Island, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Georgina Island rentals (14%).

Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Georgina Islands housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Georgina Islands REALTORS® to start viewing some Georgina Islands houses today!

georgina-islands
georgina-island
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.