About Desiree Tuitt
When it comes to outstanding customer service and an unprecedented work ethic, my track record is stellar. I possess over 20 years experience in the IT field specialising in executive support for members of the accounting, government, legal, pharmaceutical and real estate sectors.
I am also an active member of Toastmasters International. Being a member of Toastmasters International enables me to be an effective communicator who is able to listen and educate clients on every aspect of their Real Estate Transaction. My transition into Real Estate was a natural progression, as I am also a lover of fine architecture and interior décor.
I am a firm believer in giving back by donating my time and skills to several non-charitable community organisations. Today, my goals remain steadfast; to go beyond what most realtors do by not only representing my clients to the best of my ability, but also by educating them throughout every step of the process armed with top-notch information and market insight, so that they make the best decisions possible.
For me, there is nothing more rewarding than being an integral part of the home search journey with Buyers and seeing the joy in their faces when I am able to say “Congratulations, you are now proud home owners! “ Moments like that cannot be expressed in words as they are priceless.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- CN Tower, ROM, Toronto Zoo, Ripley’s Aquarium, Distillery District, King West, All Theatres
- Favorite place to eat?
- I enjoy several different types of cuisines, therefore choosing one would be a difficult task as it
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Showing Homes, Meeting New People, Attending Networking Events. If its a quiet weekend, then spendi
- If you could travel anywhere?
- Tahiti or Africa
- If you could live in another country?
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- Your perfect style of home?
- Sprawling Beachfront Estate
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- No way
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?