Kinniburgh Townhouses, Chestermere

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $319,900 to $329,900
  • $324,900 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Chestermere
  4. Kinniburgh

Kinniburgh Townhouses for Sale, Chestermere

With 39 Chestermere townhouses and 2 Kinniburgh townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Chestermere by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Chestermere) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Kinniburgh MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Kinniburgh, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (89%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Kinniburgh rentals (11%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 24 houses for sale in Kinniburgh. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some East Chestermere real estate or homes for sale in None. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Chestermere housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Chestermere real estate agent directory to start touring some Chestermere townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
chestermere
kinniburgh
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.