Britannia Townhouses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • Zero Homes for Sale

Britannia Townhouses for Sale, Calgary

With 2240 townhomes for sale in Calgary and on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Calgary) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Britannia MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Britannia, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (64%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Britannia rentals (36%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 11 houses for sale in Britannia. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Elboya real estate or homes for sale in Elbow Park. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Calgary average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary real estate agents to start visiting some Calgary townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
calgary
britannia
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.