About Betty Narlidis
Betty's 8 years of real estate experience has given her invaluable knowledge and understanding of the property market in Toronto. Her passion in real estate began as curiosity in the property market which led to the path of pursuing her dream of working as a real estate representative.
Raised in a Greek home in Scarborough, Betty believes in family values. Now married with two daughters of her own, she understands how important it is to find the right home for your family. The most rewarding feeling is helping her clients their 'perfect' home.
Betty's philosophy of dedication, honesty and determination are what keep her clients happy. When you are planning on buying or selling in Scarborough, Pickering or Ajax area contact Betty Narlidis, your local neighborhood expert for a personalized client care.
- Favorite place to go in your city?
- Any Beach
- Favorite place to eat?
- Red Lobster
- Favorite weekend activity?
- Playing soccer outdoors
- If you could travel anywhere?
- If you could live in another country?
- Book or TV Series you are currently enjoying?
- House of Cards
- Your perfect style of home?
- If you could meet any person in history, living or dead?
- Rollercoasters? Yes or No
- No way
- Salty, Sweet, or Savoury?